Saturday, July 18, 2009

About Today(which isnt very much)

Hey im here to present you with random post NUMBER 2!!!
ya..the unthinkable is becoming real :P
lol no i was just told by SOMEBODY do new post :P
so ya today we went out for dinner to montanas..and of course with my little sister you get a MILLION QUESTIONS about EVERYTHING
so ya some of the questions are funny..but sometimes she gets on your nerves specially my moms becasue thats who gets all the questions..cause if she asks me then she gets some made up fantasy :P
like tellin her that she was born in the sewers and we adopted her :P
neways..most of the time im nice
soo ya peace
i think im gonna go to bed real soon
cause im kinda tired

1 comment:

  1. who told you to write a new post?? ;)
    it made me smile...and personally I think your sister is adorable :P

    ReplyDelete